Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, January 09, 2016

The Count down begins

Mario Star Blanket
So I put a counter on my blog to count down the days til I go to AZ to be with my daughter and see my granddaughter born. It is time to start making my lists of what I want to bring with me.  I know what projects I'm taking yarn for as I'm going to be making baby Yoshi's while I'm there. Will get the stuffing and eyes there. I'm getting really excited.
Hope everyone has a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...