Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Rainy Wednesday..

Mario Star Blanket
 Good Rainy Evening! I got the blue section done on the star blanket now working on the white part. Also started learning how to do graphgans.  Slow progress on it as I'm trying to finish up the star blanket.
Graph Learning
 Wanted to make a needle case for myself so using cotton to make it got the first part done working on it when I need a break from the star.
Needle case started
 Also got my swap done for the Valentine ornament  and mailed out already.
Valentine Heart Ornament Swap
 Finished the binding on the PQM swap just need to mail it out now but can't show a whole picture of it yet.
PQM Swap
Week 3 Sky/Temp blanket
Got week 3 done on the sky/temp blanket and it is put on hold til I finish the star one. Also rethinking my choice of stitch.
That is all for now. Have a  Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...