Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sky Blaket CAL 2016

Sky Blanket Cal 2016
What is a Sky Blanket? It is where you crochet, knit a row or quilt a square in the color of what the sky looks like on each day for a year. if you want to join in doing your own go here SKY Blanket
As I live in Florida we get some beautiful sunsets so this will be interesting to see the final results. I'm not sure what yarn I'm using yet or I want to use fabric then crochet the color around each square. I would have to use tiny squares like maybe 4.5 inches or smaller and make them into 6" square with the crochet around them. Otherwise this would be huge. I have time to decide and figure out what yarn I want. Will make a page up jsut for updates I think.
Been working on Christmas presents so can't post pictures of them yet.
Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

2 comments:

Erika said...

I am also taking part and can't wait to get started, I am sure it will be really interesting to see how people across the globe interpret their sky!

Aly said...

It's going to be lovely seeing the sky colouts from where you are.Thank you for joining in with us.

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...