Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Punkin Patch Halloween Doily

So I started a new CAL while waiting on my other 2 to post new parts, I'm doing mine in Sugar & Cream cotton as I can't see the stitches with thread. So mine might be more like a tablecloth then doily lol. The pattern is very well written and easy to do so far. To get the pattern click on the picture below.
http://www.crochetmemories.com/blog/pumpkin-patch-halloween-doily-cal-part-1/
Have a Blessed Week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...