Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Almost April...

Yes Yes Shawl
 I can't believe it is almost April already. I've been working on the above shawl for my daughter it is also the new challenge at The Crochet Crowd. This is my fist shawl so I'm pretty proud of the fact that I can do it.
 Also worked some more on the ANN SAL I really like using the green instead of all red.
CAL
 Slowly getting clues 4 & 5 done for the Yarnspirations.com CAL. I would love to learn to knit and do there KAL also it is so pretty.
Moonshine Step 3A
 Been working on the BOM still have to iron and cut the above strips, then sew the HST's below and put them together to make this months blocks.
Moonshine Step 3B
Been doing okay it is chilly again this weekend only to 60 tomorrow. I hope everyone has a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...