Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Wow it is July already

 Been a long month dealing with Doctor's and chiropractors for my back/hip, but along the way I did manage to get a little sewing done on my BDay blocks, made them into 4-patches and picked out the yellow fabric for sashing and the print for a border fabric.
 Here are a couple of more 4-patches from the blocks.
 These I still have to sew... Not sure how many blocks are still coming in the mail I may have to make a couple of blocks to make it even. :-)
 I have also been working on the July Crochet Crowd mystery here are the first 2 parts done. I think this is going to be bigger than the giraffe we made in the last one.
 And I also doing the Stitch-Cation from The Crochet Crowd here is the beginning of my first popcorn block, I'm almost done with it now.
 My Friend Bekah make me this knitted panda and I made her the blue and Silver winged Angel.
 I can tell I've been going to doctor appointments to much when I finish a project in less than 3 weeks and start the matching doll blanket.
 Went to dinner and stash shopping today and got the yarn for a Halloween  found some buttons for sale and some free crochet patterns.
 I also picked this fabric out for a quilt mystery next weekend from Merry Mayham.
Hope everyone has a Blessed week that is all for now.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...