Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Who's in your Closet? Crochet Mystery

 Well it turned out that it was Mike from Monster's Inc in the closet and since I didn't make him green we added some stuff and turned him into Mike's Uncle Ornament. You know the one who is crazy and that you love/hate to see at holidays lol.
 Then last night had to go to Wal-mart for dog food and stuff and they had green yarn so I got the last 2 and I'm going to make another one in the right color.
 I also got the Merry Mayham mystery fabric cut out for the mystery Saturday. if you would like to join in go here
So that is all for now it has been raining alot here.
Have a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...