Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MVL Mystery

 Been really sick the last week went to the doctor yesterday for meds and stuff so with taking them and feeling a little better I got the strips ironed and cut up and Step 1 finished today.
 Ironed
 cutting started
Step 1 completed. Now working on finishing the Flower step of the New Year's Day mystery.
Hope you all have a Bleesed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...